楚门的世界图片 经典台词(楚门的世界最后一句话图片),本文通过数据整理汇集了楚门的世界图片 经典台词(楚门的世界最后一句话图片)相关信息,下面一起看看。

《楚门的世界》经典中英台词:你即使一拐一拐,也得爬上山顶。You're going to the top Of this mountain, Broken legs and all.

《楚门的世界》经典中英台词:我的生活不分公私,"真人表演"就是我全部的生活。Well, for me, There is no difference between a private life And a public life. My life...is my life, is the truman show.

《楚门的世界》经典中英台词:假如再碰不见你们,祝你们早安、午安、晚安。Good morning, and in case I don't see you, Good afternoon, Good evening, And good night.

《楚门的世界》经典中英台词:——你不现实得像个少年。You're talking Like a teenager.——也许我的心境像少年。Well, maybe i feel Like a teenager.

《楚门的世界》经典中英台词:我可能受到别人操纵。你有没有这种感觉,好像一生都身不由己。Truman: Maybe i'm being Set up for something. You ever think About that, marlon? Like your whole life has been building Towards something?

《楚门的世界》经典中英台词:为什么至今楚门还不知道自己活在一个什么样的世界?Why do you think truman Has never come close To discovering the true nature Of his world until now? 我们都接受现实,就是那么简单。We accept the reality Of the world With which we are Presented. It's as simple as that.

《楚门的世界》经典中英台词:谨此把本星球命名为毕星系楚门星。I hereby Proclaim this planet Trumania Of the burbank galaxy.

《楚门的`世界》经典中英台词:你还有什么法宝?你想阻止我只有杀我。Is that the best You can do? You're gonna have To kill me!

《楚门的世界》经典中英台词:外面的世界跟我给你的世界一样的虚假,有一样的谎言一样的欺诈。There's no more truth Out there. Than there is in the world I created for you. The same lies. The same deceit.

黑色喜剧《楚门的世界》经典台词

1、Was anything real?

——有什么是真实的么?

2、We're tired of pyrotechnics and special effects.

——我们看厌了花哨的特技。

3、He was born in front of a live audience.

——他就是出生在直播现场。

4、Dice me, slice me or peel me?

——你想把我切了还是削了?

5、The world stood still for that stolen kiss.

——他的初吻受到全球瞩目。

?

6、Please, don't listen to him. He's gonna lie to you.

——不要听他,他是骗你的。

7、You were real. That's what made you so good to watch…

——你是真实的,所以大家才这么爱你……

8、We accept the reality of the world with which we're presented.

——每个人都会接受眼前的现实。

9、Next time he'll be charged.

——他这次命大,下次就得提出起诉。

10、Let me out. lf you want to destroy yourself, do it on your own.

——让我下车,你疯了,你想自杀就别拖我下水。

11、guess what l'm saying is that life is fragile.

——我想说的是生命很脆弱。

12、But the point is, l'd gladly walk in front of traffic for you.

——重点是,我甘愿为你牺牲。

13、No way, mister.You're going to the top of this mountain, broken legs and all.

——你不能放弃,就算跛着脚也要爬上高峰。

14、Full of laughter, love, pain, sadness,but ultimately, redemption.

——充满欢笑泪水、悲欢离合,分享艾毕一家的甜酸苦辣。

15、some birds arent meant to be caged, thats all. Their feathers are just too bright…

——有的鸟是不会被关住的,因为它们的羽毛太美丽了!

16、l stayed up all night in your tent so,you could play North Pole.And l got pneumonia.

——有一晚我们在帐罯里彻夜不睡,因为你想玩北极游戏,结果害我得了肺炎。

17、And as he grew, so did the technology. A human life,recorded on a network of hidden cameras and broadcast live.

——科技日新月异,隐藏式摄影机记录他的一生。

18、Good morning, and in case I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!

——早上好,以防我见不着你,所以下午好,晚上好,晚安!

19、I have given Truman the chance to lead a normal life. The world, the place you live in, is the sick place.

——我给了Truman过正常生活的机会。而你所生活的世界,是一个病态的世界。

20、You don't have to leave home to discover what the world is about.we learn that no one is poor who has friends.

——不必出门就能知天下事,有朋友相伴便不寂寞。

21、What right do you have to turn a baby's life into a mockery.

——你无权把一个生命 当成一场秀。

22、lf his was more than a vague ambition, if he was determined,to discover the truth, there's no way we could prevent him.

——他如果决心要查出真相,谁也阻止不了他。

23、All right. Promise me one thing, though.lf l die before the summit, use me as an alternative source of food.

——答应我一件事,我如果在半途不幸身亡,你要把我当作粮食。

24、Network Executive: For God's sake, Chris! The whole world is watching. We can't let him die in front of a live audience!

——Network Executive: 看在上帝的份上,Chris!全世界都看着呢。我们不能让他当众死亡!

25、TRUMAN:Who are you?

TRUMAN:And who am I?

CHRISTOF:I am the creatorof a television show that gives hope and joy and inspiration to millions.

CHRISTOF: You're the star.

TRUMAN:Was nothing real?

CHRISTOF:YOU were real. That's what made you so good to watch. Listen to me, Truman. There's no more truth out there than there is in the world I created for you. Same lies. The same deceit. But in my world, you have nothing to fear. I know you better than you know yourself.

TRUMAN:You never had a camera in my head!

CHRISTOF:You're afraid. That's why you can't leave. It's okay, Truman. I understand. I have been watching you your whole life. I was watching when you were born. I was watching when you took your first step. I watched you on your first day of school. heh heh. The episode when you lost your first tooth. heh heh heh. You can't leave, Truman. You belong here…With me. Talk to me. Say something. 'ell, say something, goddamnit! You're on television! You're live to the whole world!

1、我们看厌了花哨的特技。

We're tired of pyrotechnics and special effects.

2、但是楚门的世界可以说是假的。楚门本人却半点不假。

While the world he inhabits… is in some respects, counterfeit. There's nothing fake about Truman himself.

3、这节目没有剧本、没有提示卡。未必是杰作,但如假包换。是一个人一生的真实记录。

No scripts; no cue cards. It isn't always Shakespeare, but it's genuine. It's a life.

4、时不与我,你无法面对现实,于是……你要去别处寻求出路,但重要的是,我愿意为你这朋友两肋插刀。

When it's like everything's slipping away… You don't want to believe it, so you look for answers somewhere else, but… well… the point is, I would gladly step in front of traffic for you.

5、我给了Truman过正常生活的机会。而你所生活的世界,是一个病态的世界。

I have given Truman the chance to lead a normal life. The world, the place you live in, is the sick place.

6、早上好,以防我见不着你,所以下午好,晚上好,晚安!

Good morning, and in case I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!

7、他就是出生在直播现场。

He was born in front of a live audience.

8、有什么是真实的么?

Was anything real?

9、你是真实的,所以大家才这么爱你……

You were real. That's what made you so good to watch…

10、楚门:你是谁?

TRUMAN:Who are you?

创造者:我是创造者,创造了一个受万众欢迎的电视节目。

CHRISTOF:I am the creatorof a television show that gives hope and joy and inspiration to millions.

楚门:那么,我是谁?

TRUMAN:And who am I?

创造者:你就是那个节目的.明星。

CHRISTOF: You're the star.

楚门:什么都是假的?

TRUMAN:Was nothing real?

创造者:你是真的,所以才有那么多人看你。……听我的忠告,外面的世界跟我给你的世界一样的虚假,有一样的谎言,一样的欺诈。但在我的世界你什么也不用怕,我比你更清楚你自己。

CHRISTOF:YOU were real. That's what made you so good to watch. Listen to me, Truman. There's no more truth out there than there is in the world I created for you. Same lies. The same deceit. But in my world, you have nothing to fear. I know you better than you know yourself.

楚门:你无法在我的脑子里装摄影机。

TRUMAN:You never had a camera in my head!

创造者:你害怕,所以你不能走,楚门不要紧,我明白。我看了你的一生,你出生时我在看你;你学走路时,我在看你;你入学,我在看你;还有你掉第一颗牙齿那一幕。你不能离开,楚门你属于这里,跟我一起吧。……回答我,说句话。……说话!你上了电视,正在向全世界转播。

CHRISTOF:You're afraid. That's why you can't leave. It's okay, Truman. I understand. I have been watching you your whole life. I was watching when you were born. I was watching when you took your first step. I watched you on your first day of school. heh heh. The episode when you lost your first tooth. heh heh heh. You can't leave, Truman. You belong here…With me. Talk to me. Say something. 'ell, say something, goddamnit! You're on television! You're live to the whole world!

楚门:假如再也碰不到你……祝你早安、午安、晚安……

TRUMAN:In case I don't see ya', good afternoon, good evening and goodnight. Hahaha! Yeah!

更多楚门的世界图片 经典台词(楚门的世界最后一句话图片)相关信息请关注本站。